Arnfast & Kirkeby makes communication work for businesses and organisations. We combine new ideas with experience and insights. Get in touch and hear how we can help.
We help on many levels to create a coherent communication and to create visibility and understanding at the stakeholders
- Communication strategies
- Tactical planning and campaigns
- Messaging platform
- Corporate branding
- Executive branding and training
- Employer branding
- Crisis communications
- Spokesperson training and plan of execution
- Internal communications – executive and line communication
Content and formats
We develop, produce and edit quality content for many purposes. We take responsibility all the way through the design and technical processes.
- Content Marketing for social sharing etc.
- Websites and texts
- Video production
- Press releases
- Annual reports
- Thought Leadership – in by-lines, keynotes, blogs, newsletters etc.
- Surveys and white papers
- Productions of print magasines, news letters, books
- Ad hoc cases, interviews, feature articles
We help create visibility in the market and even in the public debate – via classic PR tools and digital opportunities
- Media strategy
- Media contact
- Pitch of interviews, incl. preparation of spokesperson etc.
- Planning and building of stakeholder and media relations
- Management for projects and campaigns
- Social media outreach
- Conferences and events
Arnfast & Kirkeby is a network based PR and communications agency working for Danish and international brands and businesses. We are here to help bring your company, products and messages closer to your audiences, whoever they are and whatever channels they live in.
Arnfast & Kirkeby is founded by Marie-Louise Arnfast who has a past as head of communications and as Nordic Brand Manager at IBM. And by Michael Kirkeby who has been leading the Copenhagen branch of the global PR company Text100.
We draw on solid experiences and fresh thinking and we have a strong history of working with international B2B and B2C brands in Denmark and across Nordic and European markets – either as part of EMEA/Nordic hub models or through direct contact with local offices.
Past clients include IBM, Maersk, VMware, Intel, Discovery Channel, Animal Planet, Yellow Pages, PayPal, RIM, Symantec, Ministry of Education, Ministry of the Environment, The Transportation Council, The Danish Technological Institute and many more.